[pgAdmin4][Patch] To fix the issues in Debugger module

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch] To fix the issues in Debugger module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find patch to fix the below issues,

1) Debugger page layout
RM#2512

2) To fix the issue when you user clicks on Stop button and gets connection lost error.
RM#2511

@Dave,
When we stop the debugger using pldbg_abort_target() function and try to start it again in the same connection, we are not able to do so because we do not get response from plugin(async query results shows busy status only), I think that is the reason why in pgAdmin3 we have disable all the buttons and release the connection if user clicks on stop button, For time being I have done the same in pgAdmin4 until we find the solution for this issue.

Misc changes are for PEP-8.

Please review.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets