Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:34 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find attached updated patch. In this I have fixed js linter related issues.

Harshal, if we are settings clipboard data directly then do we need textarea control?
@Khushboo, We need it because we can only trigger copy/cut event on input/textarea element.
--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer