Re: JSON

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: JSON
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

What is the array datatype for that particular column in which you are getting `[object Object]`, Is it json[ ] or jsonb[ ]?

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Dave Barter <dave@phased.co.uk> wrote:
I’ve recreated it again

See attached screenshot

For info the JSON for id 6343 is [{"name":"people_and_property","app_id":37}]

Field 8256 is [“whole..”,”.. ….]

I have conformed the issue exists with another field that is of type [{ …}]

It appears to be an issue with arrays

Dave Barter
@citizenfishy