Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Could you please provide pgAdmin4.log file with debug mode on.
For more information check: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8
(Rename/delete your previous log file, once you set the debug mode, try to re-produce the issue in pgAdmin4 again and send us the log file)

Also provide below information,
1) Are you running pgAdmin4 as Desktop mode or Web mode?
2) Postgres server version
3) OS details

--
Regards,