Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding

От André Burkhardt
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Von: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>
An: André Burkhardt <andre.burkhardt@uni-jena.de>
Datum: 15.01.2018 12:46

> Hi,
>
> Could you please provide pgAdmin4.log file with debug mode on.

See logfile with debug mode attached.

> For more information check: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8
> (Rename/delete your previous log file, once you set the debug mode, try to
> re-produce the issue in pgAdmin4 again and send us the log file)
>
> Also provide below information,
> 1) Are you running pgAdmin4 as Desktop mode or Web mode?

In this case pgAdmin4 is running in Web mode. But the error also occurs
when running pgAdmin4 in Desktop mode on a Windows 10 Workstation.

> 2) Postgres server version

PostgreSQL 9.5.10

> 3) OS details

- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS
- Apache 2.4.18
- LANG=en_US.UTF-8
- LANGUAGE=en_US:en
- LC_*="en_US.UTF-8"

> --
> Regards,
> Murtuza Zabuawala
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>

> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 4:24 PM, André Burkhardt <
> andre.burkhardt@uni-jena.de> wrote:
>
>> We are using pgAdmin 4 2.0/2.1. Allmost all of our databases using
>> Encoding LATIN1. We have the problem, that when we want to show a table
>> definition in the SQL-Tab, an error message pops up:
>>
>> Error retrieving the information - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
>> ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "LATIN1":0x00
>>
>> Here some output:
>>
>> show client_encoding;
>>  client_encoding
>> -------------------
>>  UNICODE
>>
>> show server_encoding;
>>  server_encoding
>> ------------------
>>  LATIN1
>>
>> show lc_collate;
>>  lc_collate
>>  de_DE
>>
>> Is there an solution?

Вложения

От: Murtuza Zabuawala
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding