Re: pgAdmin Development Team || pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool)4 ||Version 2.0 || EULA questionnaire

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: pgAdmin Development Team || pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool)4 ||Version 2.0 || EULA questionnaire
Дата
Ответ на pgAdmin Development Team || pgAdmin (PostgreSQL Management tool) 4||Version 2.0 || EULA questionnaire  ("Chaudhary, Krishna /CS" <krishna.chaudhary@exxonmobil.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
​Hello,

pgAdmin4 falls under
 PostgreSQL licence, and the software is free for anyone to use, subject to the terms of the licence. ​

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala