pgadmin3 tabs not properly themed with wxGTK3

От Pierre-Yves
Тема pgadmin3 tabs not properly themed with wxGTK3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

We are outphasing wxWidgets GTK2 build and we have been reported that
the tabs in pgadmin3 (which remains very popular) aren't themed properly
when wxGTK3 is used.

See below screenshot; unstable is the wxGTK3 build.

https://dev.solus-project.com/file/data/jzugkmqtn5ikapyg6p2o/PHID-FILE-3gp2fiwycdzejhjcy3pq/pg-c.png

Thank you!