Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp table inherited

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp table inherited
Дата
Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 13:50, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I'm not sure if the error being shown is a bug, but maybe we could remove
> the error by making truncate do the same thing as select/update/delete,
> that is, ignore child tables that are temporary of tables of other
> sessions.  Attached patch to do that.

I glanced at this and was confused at where "newrelation" comes from
and also the single parameter heap_close(). It does not look like it
would compile.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp table inherited
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited