Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2018/12/25 16:27, David Rowley wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 13:50, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> I'm not sure if the error being shown is a bug, but maybe we could remove
>> the error by making truncate do the same thing as select/update/delete,
>> that is, ignore child tables that are temporary of tables of other
>> sessions.  Attached patch to do that.
>
> I glanced at this and was confused at where "newrelation" comes from
> and also the single parameter heap_close(). It does not look like it
> would compile.

Sorry, that was pretty negligent of me.  Here's the updated patch.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited