Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?
Дата
Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 at 00:51, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Just so I don't forget about this, I've added it to the July 'fest.

Now that we have 428b260f8, I think the version of this that goes into
master should be more like the attached.

I think the original patch is fine for the back branches.

Вложения