RE: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres

От Iwata, Aya
Тема RE: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi Ram,

I think this documentation helps people who want to understand functions.

>Please find the updated patch. Added to the commitfest as well

I have some comments.

I think some users who would like to know custom function check src/test/perl/README at first.

How about add comments to the README file, such as "See Testlib.pm if you want to know more details"?

In the above document, why not write a description after the function name?

I think it is better to write the function name first and then the description.

In your code;

  #Checks if all the tests passed or not

 all_tests_passing()

In my suggestion;

  all_tests_passing()

  Checks if all the tests passed or not

And some functions return value. How about adding return information to the above doc?

I find ^M character in your new code. Please use LF line ending not CRLF or get rid of it in next patch.

Regards,

Aya Iwata