Re: "set primary keys..." is missing when using hight values fortransactions / scaling factor with pgbench

От David Rowley
Тема Re: "set primary keys..." is missing when using hight values fortransactions / scaling factor with pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 27 June 2018 at 00:21, Elvir Kurić <elvirkuric@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have strange issue with pgbench where it fails to execute step to create
> primary keys when I specify scaling factor / transactions to some reasonable
> high value - eg. 8k.

The primary keys are only created in -i mode, which can't be used in
conjunction with the options you've mentioned.

pgbench will perform a vacuum before an actual test run, so perhaps
that's what you're seeing.  You may also have noticed it also didn't
perform the create tables and data population too without -i.