Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 21:20, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached patch fixes the issue. It basically updates estate->es_result_relation_info with the correct resultRelInfo
inCopyMultiInsertBufferFlush(). I've also added the test-case for it.

> Andres, David, do you all agree with above analysis and the proposed fix ?

Thanks for the report Haruka and for the patch Ashutosh.

I've pushed this after changing the tests a little to reuse the
existing table. I also added an Assert into ExecInsertIndexTuples to
ensure the slot and the ResultRelInfo belong to the same relation. If
that had existing when this was being developed then I'd have noticed
the problem when testing it during dev.

От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes
От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes