Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: BUG #15832: COPY into a partitioned table breaks its indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 12:11 PM David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 21:20, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached patch fixes the issue. It basically updates estate->es_result_relation_info with the correct resultRelInfo in CopyMultiInsertBufferFlush(). I've also added the test-case for it.
>
> Andres, David, do you all agree with above analysis and the proposed fix ?

Thanks for the report Haruka and for the patch Ashutosh.

I've pushed this after changing the tests a little to reuse the
existing table. I also added an Assert into ExecInsertIndexTuples to
ensure the slot and the ResultRelInfo belong to the same relation.

Thank you.

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma