Re: BUG #15054: intermittent error: An I/O error occured whilesending to the backend.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15054: intermittent error: An I/O error occured whilesending to the backend.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:42 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15054
Logged by:          Ming Chen
Email address:      czmy@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.20
Operating system:   Redhat Enterprise 6

We experienced intermittent error about "An I/O error occured while sending
to the backend" recently.

​You will need to report your pgJDBC ​driver version and if its not the newest you should probably upgrade and confirm the problem still exists.

You say it "resets" after restarting the server...does simply reconnecting the client make a difference.  Does it afflict all connected clients or just one?

Server logs probably will be useful to examine.

David J.