Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, August 18, 2018, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

I was referring to:

 "Materialized views are a type of relation so it is not wrong, just one of many instances where we generalize to "relation" based in implementation details ins team of being explicit about which type of relation is being affected."

As being push back.

I don't have an opinion on back patching this.

I was arguing against back patching on the basis of defining this as a bug.  It's not wrong nor severe enough to warrant the side effects others have noted.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message
Сообщение: Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message