Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:25 AM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just test out to remove " E' " to see it work because in the near future the syntax convert the data insert into
Postgreswill be without " E' "

> I gave exact code converted from Oracle via Ora2pg without changing any.  I just worked around to change the data
typeto see it work unfortunately, it didn't work :( .  The insert is working with function but as soon as I put the
triggerin, I get an error.

Its possible my diagnosis was incorrect (or incomplete, is it the
exact same error?) but I don't intend to go back and look at the
original email and dive deeper.  You have too many moving parts at the
moment and you need to simplify the code involved by removing
components until you don't get an error and then add them back one at
a time until you get an error - then figure out why the last added
piece of code is wrong.

David J.

От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Re: insert data with invalid input syntax for integer:"42P01"