Re: BUG #17454: Using psql without ipv4 address,the inet_server_port do not return PORT.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #17454: Using psql without ipv4 address,the inet_server_port do not return PORT.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday, April 1, 2022, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17454
Logged by:          Laowu wong
Email address:      thbytwo@live.cn
PostgreSQL version: 14.2
Operating system:   centos 7

It should return the server port when I execute 'select inet_server_port();'
with the command line 'psql -p 15431'.
It seems that if I do not enter the ipv4 address in the
psql-command-line,the pg will return null.

Right, because the default is to use a local socket.

David J.