BUG #17454: Using psql without ipv4 address,the inet_server_port do not return PORT.

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17454: Using psql without ipv4 address,the inet_server_port do not return PORT.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17454
Logged by:          Laowu wong
Email address:      thbytwo@live.cn
PostgreSQL version: 14.2
Operating system:   centos 7

It should return the server port when I execute 'select inet_server_port();'
with the command line 'psql -p 15431'.
It seems that if I do not enter the ipv4 address in the
psql-command-line,the pg will return null.

the current behavior:
[postgres@pc67 ~]$ /home/postgres/pgREL1402/bin/psql -p 15431
psql (14.2)
Type "help" for help.