Re: BUG #16636: Upper case issue in JSONB type

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16636: Upper case issue in JSONB type
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 11:25 PM ChandraKumar Ovanan <osaimar19@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello David,

Thanks a lot, you cleared my question.and it seems fine to me.

You mention boolean type, also the same problem but the document is more clearled. 🙂

Just a suggestion:
The JSON primitive type is null, The document is not cleared such as lowercase or uppercase.

Please update the document

pql table.PNG

FWIW, I've proposed a patch [1] but I'm 70-30 whether to cover this material as our documentation doesn't intend to document what is already covered in the RFC and the idea that the value of the null type is spelled (null) is part of the standard.  We document the boolean part because in PostgreSQL inputs for booleans are considerably more liberal.  That all said it doesn't eat up much space and was easy enough to do without being annoying (IMO) so I did it.

David J.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16645: pg_upgrade does not mark template1 as a system database
Сообщение: RE: BUG #16645: pg_upgrade does not mark template1 as a system database