Re: BUG #16645: pg_upgrade does not mark template1 as a system database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16645: pg_upgrade does not mark template1 as a system database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> 4. Open pgAdmin 4, connect to the PostgreSQL 13.0 server and expand the
> Databases node.
> Expected result:
> The node has [postgres].
> Actual result:
> The node has [postgres] and [template1].

There's no particular concept of a "system database" in Postgres,
so I don't know what pgadmin is doing to decide which databases
to show or not show, but evidently it's not too well thought out.

(The closest concept I can think of is whether a DB is marked
datistemplate, but a test confirms that pg_upgrade successfully
preserves that property on template0 and template1.)

I'd suggest you file this complaint on the pgadmin lists.