Re: BUG #16480: Spool query with results.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16480: Spool query with results.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 7:41 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16480
Logged by:          Chandrasekhar Penchikala
Email address:      chandu_munnu@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system:   Linux

Hi,

I am not able to spool the query with results, we need query also in the
output file. Is there any way to display query also in output file with
results, other than \qecho as we have multiple sql queries in sql file.

psql docs:

-e
--echo-queries
Copy all SQL commands sent to the server to standard output as well. This is equivalent to setting the variable ECHO to queries.

David J.