Re: Surprising results from current_role in a "security invoker" trigger function in a "cascade delete via FK" scenario

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Surprising results from current_role in a "security invoker" trigger function in a "cascade delete via FK" scenario
Дата
Ответ на Re: Surprising results from current_role in a "security invoker" trigger function in a "cascade delete via FK" scenario  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Ответы Re: Surprising results from current_role in a "security invoker" trigger function in a "cascade delete via FK" scenario  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 8:41 PM Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com> wrote:
The conventions that this list's archive imposes (only plain text, quoted content indicated with successively deep chevron-style marks, explicit URLs twice as long as your arm, and baked-in hard line breaks at about a dozen words) makes comprehension quite hard—and structuring an account well-nigh impossible.

It encourages brevity so we consider it a feature ;)  Usually, but not here, the complaint is that it seems to do that too well...

David J.
p.s. just for testing I've included the original email as both zip and text here.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Surprising results from current_role in a "security invoker" trigger function in a "cascade delete via FK" scenario