Re: How to determine whether I'm running on a standby?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: How to determine whether I'm running on a standby?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 12:54 PM Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com> wrote:

The procedure works fine on the primary but reports a bunch of errors on the read-only standbys.

A standby is in perpetual recovery mode. There is a function that returns a boolean true if you are in recovery.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-RECOVERY-CONTROL

David J.