Re: How to determine whether I'm running on a standby?

От Ron
Тема Re: How to determine whether I'm running on a standby?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/10/22 1:56 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 12:54 PM Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com> wrote:

The procedure works fine on the primary but reports a bunch of errors on the read-only standbys.

A standby is in perpetual recovery mode.

(Just like in SQL Server.)

Сообщение: Re: Can we go beyond the standard to make Postgres radically better?
Сообщение: Re: Can we go beyond the standard to make Postgres radically better?