Re: Using TEMP ON COMMIT DROP, but need logging too.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Using TEMP ON COMMIT DROP, but need logging too.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Michael Moore <michaeljmoore@gmail.com> wrote:
I've written a function that uses several temporary tables with the ON COMMIT DROP option. This function does no updates to the database. Now I would like to put in some logging. In otherwords:

insert into my_logging_table values (...);
commit;

Obviously I can't do the commit without dropping my temp tables.

What is a good way to implement my intended functionality?

​You can't put "commit" inside a function so I feel like you are failing to share some important details by not providing code.

David J.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: