Using TEMP ON COMMIT DROP, but need logging too.

От Michael Moore
Тема Using TEMP ON COMMIT DROP, but need logging too.
Дата
Re: Using TEMP ON COMMIT DROP, but need logging too.  (Benjamin Dietrich <b.dietrich@uni-tuebingen.de>)
Список pgsql-sql
I've written a function that uses several temporary tables with the ON COMMIT DROP option. This function does no updates to the database. Now I would like to put in some logging. In otherwords:

insert into my_logging_table values (...);
commit;

Obviously I can't do the commit without dropping my temp tables.

What is a good way to implement my intended functionality?

Thanks, Mike

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: