Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 10:27 AM David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:
On Nov 24, 2022, at 12:16, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a bug in this area though the syntax itself is valid since you've simply defined a variable.

Sorry, I don’t follow. What variable is defined? I mean `$` is a variable for the whole expression, and always required at the start of a JSONPath

JSONPath can do/represent much more than you are thinking here.

Note the second entry ($varname) in table 8.24

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored