Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Nov 24, 2022, at 12:44, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> JSONPath can do/represent much more than you are thinking here.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/datatype-json.html#DATATYPE-JSONPATH
>
> Note the second entry ($varname) in table 8.24

Ah, I see. SQL/JSON syntax gets a bit confusing relative to other flavors.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17694: In JSONPath expressions, characters between leading $ and dot appear to be ignored