Re: [GENERAL] Any undocumented catalog changes remaining for v10?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Any undocumented catalog changes remaining for v10?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Neil Anderson <neil@postgrescompare.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am writing a blog post about changes to the catalogs between v9.6.3
and the upcoming v10. I've diffed the catalogs.sgml and it looks
pretty informative so far, see
https://gist.github.com/sql-migrate/8e87214cc3127ba52fc93a589f040425.

I'm not too familiar with the release cycle and whether or not I can
expect a lot of changes to the docs between now and release time for
v10?

​Feature freeze is in effect and we have a Beta release out.  Major bugs or major usability issues are the only things that would cause any change to the catalogs at this point and there likely won't be many, if any, of those (at least not ones that necessitate catalog changes - must discoveries at this point end up being implementation details).

David J.