[GENERAL] Any undocumented catalog changes remaining for v10?

От Neil Anderson
Тема [GENERAL] Any undocumented catalog changes remaining for v10?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I am writing a blog post about changes to the catalogs between v9.6.3
and the upcoming v10. I've diffed the catalogs.sgml and it looks
pretty informative so far, see
https://gist.github.com/sql-migrate/8e87214cc3127ba52fc93a589f040425.

I'm not too familiar with the release cycle and whether or not I can
expect a lot of changes to the docs between now and release time for
v10?

Thanks

--
Neil Anderson