Re: BUG #14292: Error in installing the postgresql 9.3

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14292: Error in installing the postgresql 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:41 AM, Nagendra, Kashyap <
Kashyap.Nagendra@xerox.com> wrote:

> David,
>

> Thanks a lot for the information.
>
> Could you please let me know the possible issues due to not installing th=
> specified packages.

=E2=80=8BI'm reasonably certain both pertain to the psql (and zlib to pg_du=
mp and
maybe other) client tools provided as part of PostgreSQL.  Readline makes
using the psql prompt easier while zlib provides transfer compression
between the client and server.

There may be other aspects too, I'm mostly going off of what the
applications do.

David J.

От: digoal@126.com
Сообщение: BUG #14293: update from bug? memory leak?
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14292: Error in installing the postgresql 9.3