Re: [BUGS] Postgres8.3 replication issue

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] Postgres8.3 replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Gaurav Patil <gaurav.patil@esds.co.in> wrote:

Dear Team,

We are trying to do replication of Postgres 8.3 verion using warm standby method as per suggested by postgres forum. However we have done all the steps mention on forum but still didn’t get any luck. Could you please help us to setup replication, failover/failback of Postgres version 8.3.

Also we have tried several third party tools (bacardo,slony-1 ) for this but still no luck.

​Adding the obligatory version support policy link.  Others may actually help answer the question at hand - though "still didn't get any luck" as a indicator of the problem is definitely a turn-off.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] 9.6rc1 Background worker starting multiple times
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] 9.6rc1 Background worker starting multiple times