Re: Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Re: how to connect pgadmin III to postgresql 9.1.3 in ubuntu local computer?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You need to reply to the list, not me personally.  You should also bottom-post like I did in my response to you.

You also need to provide more detail on your exact setup.  How and where did you run psql and how and where are you running pgAdmin?

Typically I find "Broken Pipe" occurring because you are SSH'ing into the remote machine and you SSH connect gets dropped.  This is not the fault or responsibility of PostgreSQL.

David J.