Re: logging aql queries only one table or tables of one scheme

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: logging aql queries only one table or tables of one scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 2:38 AM Häfliger Guido
<guido.haefliger@vogelwarte.ch> wrote:
> Is it possible to enable query statement logging only for one table (or one scheme)? If I set
log_min_duration_statement= 0 everything is logged, the log-files becomes huge.

No, that particular setting (like most) doesn't operate at a
sub-session level.  And since it is super-user only changing it for
individual queries is not recommended - though you could create a
security definer function to make it doable (never tried it myself).

David J.

Сообщение: RE: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs
От: Mariel Cherkassky
Сообщение: autovacuum is running but pg_stat_all_tables empty