Re: BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday, July 5, 2019, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15898
Logged by:          Poonam Joon
Email address:      poonam.joon@fosteringlinux.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system:   Rhel 7.1

Why we are getting an error while restoring the pg_dump data from postgres
10.4 to 10.9 version.
Even when we are restoring data then only some tables are restoring not
all.
All backup types like gz,.sql and binary backup are also making the error.
Why these formats are not supporting in all tables back up.

You need to show at least the commands you are running and the errors that are coming up.  Showing the original pg_dump command is useful too.

And it would be helpful to do that on the -general email list as this is not a bug and thus does not belong on the bug reporting list.

David J.