BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15898
Logged by:          Poonam Joon
Email address:      poonam.joon@fosteringlinux.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system:   Rhel 7.1

Why we are getting an error while restoring the pg_dump data from postgres
10.4 to 10.9 version.
Even when we are restoring data then only some tables are restoring not
all.
All backup types like gz,.sql and binary backup are also making the error.
Why these formats are not supporting in all tables back up.

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock