Re: ALTER TABLE results in "ERROR: could not open relation with OID 43707388"

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE results in "ERROR: could not open relation with OID 43707388"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thursday, July 4, 2019, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 7:42 AM Manuel Rigger <rigger.manuel@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I would expect that the statements are equivalent to the following,
>> where the ALTER TABLE actions were split up, and which execute without
>> errors:

> This has been fixed for version 11.5 which is as yet unreleased.

Really?  Cause it still fails in HEAD for me.  It might be related to
that new-in-11.4 bug, or to the old bug we were trying to fix, but
I fear it's a distinct problem.  I've not had time to dig into the code
though.

Yeah, it looked to be the same/similar behavior to me but I didn’t try and confirm that it was indeed fixed by that patch.

David J.