Re: BUG #15889: PostgreSQL failed to build due to error MSB8020 withMSVC on windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15889: PostgreSQL failed to build due to error MSB8020 withMSVC on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 04, 2019 at 08:12:30PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> Not sure if that is actually an improvement, I would like to hear some
> feedback from the reporter.

Well that could move us from a position where we rely on a non-linear
and messed up version history to something which is purely linear,
based on a command which actually refers to the core of Visual Studio
build scripts.  So that seems worth the benefit.

Let's see what the reporter says on the matter.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE results in "ERROR: could not open relation with OID43707388"
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE results in "ERROR: could not open relation with OID 43707388"