Re: BUG #15081: pg_hba_file_rules permission issue

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15081: pg_hba_file_rules permission issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 8:06 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15081
Logged by:          Joby John
Email address:      jobyjc@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.2
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi,
To get access to pg_hba_file_rules view, user needs execute privilege on
pg_hba_file_rules() function too.

But I think this is not the normal behaviour as I can give access to
pg_shadow view without granting access to pg_authid table even though
pg_authid is used inside pg_shadow.

​pg_authid is a table/view while pg_hba_file_rules() is a function.  For better and worse functions always execute as the user running the query while access to tables and views is done as the owner of the view. being accessed.

David J.