BUG #15081: pg_hba_file_rules permission issue

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15081: pg_hba_file_rules permission issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15081
Logged by:          Joby John
Email address:      jobyjc@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.2
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi,
To get access to pg_hba_file_rules view, user needs execute privilege on
pg_hba_file_rules() function too.

But I think this is not the normal behaviour as I can give access to
pg_shadow view without granting access to pg_authid table even though
pg_authid is used inside pg_shadow.

Kind Regards,
Joby