Re: please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 12:40 AM Fafa Fahri <fafaosd24@gmail.com> wrote:
please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly like css error code and irregular postgress display
thanks
image.png
Assuming that is pgAdmin4, a product independent of the PostgreSQL Server, you will want to communicate your issue using their channels.  This list is for reporting server and psql bugs.

David J.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc after pg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12