Обсуждение: please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly

please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly

От
Fafa Fahri
Дата:
please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly like css error code and irregular postgress display
thanks
image.png
Вложения

Re: please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
please help, my postgress page can't be uploaded perfectly like css error code and irregular postgress display
thanks
image.png
Assuming that is pgAdmin4, a product independent of the PostgreSQL Server, you will want to communicate your issue using their channels.  This list is for reporting server and psql bugs.

David J.
Вложения