Re: BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password changefor user in postgresql.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password changefor user in postgresql.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:32 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16312
Logged by:          Chandra
Email address:      chandu_munnu@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.11
Operating system:   Linux

How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in
postgresql. I searched many documents over internet not able to find any pg
tables to check the lastmodified password. can someone help me on this.

This isn't a bug so a bug report form isn't the correct place to ask.

But anyway, its my understanding that none of the PostgreSQL catalog tables, including pg_authid, record timestamp information so if you want to use native PostgreSQL stored credentials you will not have this feature.  You would need to delegate authentication to a more feature full system.

David J.