BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16312
Logged by:          Chandra
Email address:      chandu_munnu@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.11
Operating system:   Linux

How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in
postgresql. I searched many documents over internet not able to find any pg
tables to check the lastmodified password. can someone help me on this.