Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)

От Sushant Sinha
Тема Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Can this be a reason behind this issue that I was facing? High disk writes
after upgrade from 9.4.3 to 9.4.4.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK=sinUouE8XVxBc4d6bcgM5OJVy7R-B9HF_7BQZs6LR87_Ung@mail.gmail.com

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com