Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> The problem is that state->max_block_id gets reset to -1 each time a
>> new record is read via ResetDecoder. Hence if we decode a record that
>> has block data and then if a second record that does not contain block
>> data is decoded, we will leak if XLogReaderFree is called because no
>> attempts will be made to pfree what has been allocated. Per se the
>> patch attached.
>

> Ok, committed. I hope we got it right this time..

Thanks! There is nothing more on radar now, so I am closing the issue
on the open item list.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)
Сообщение: Re: Memory leak in XLOG reader facility when decoding records (caused by WAL refactoring)