Re: [GENERAL] tuple statistics update

От Tom DalPozzo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] tuple statistics update
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Tom DalPozzo <t.dalpozzo@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi, I'm using libpq to insert tuples in my table and keep looking at
> statistics through psql instead.
> I noticed that sometimes n_tuple_ins is not updated even after 1 min that
> my transaction committed.

If your session is just sitting, that's not surprising.  I think stats
updates are only transmitted to the collector at transaction end (and
even then, only if it's been at least N msec since the last transmission
from the current session).

                        regards, tom lane

Hi, my transaction ended, that I waited 1 min and queried the stat.
I had to wait for session end in order to see the updeted stats.
Did you mean "...to the collector at SESSION end"?

Regards
Pupillo

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Large data and slow queries
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Large data and slow queries