Re: [Help][Service not coming-up]

От Dan Smith
Тема Re: [Help][Service not coming-up]
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
FYI, v9.6 received it's final update in November 2021.  Reference: https://www postgresql.org/support/versioning/

My assumption would be that you would need to add a apt source that contained the 9.6 library and/or upgrade  postgres to a supported version.

According to https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/ the new default version of
PostgreSQL is v12 for Ubuntu.  I would recommend trying to adding the official apt repo from the before mentioned link and upgrading to a supported version of server, client and driver.

Best regards,

Dan Smith