HotSync Replicate doubt?

От Periko Support
Тема HotSync Replicate doubt?
Дата
Re: HotSync Replicate doubt?
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys.

I had some doubt about PSQL internal replication mechanics(Streaming).

If I setup a Master-Slave Hot StandBy.

The slave is on a Read-Only stage, but we can query the server.

If a user create a table in the database:

CREATE DATABASE mynewdb;
CREATE TABLE mytbale-name + fields.

Or if changes a table with new fields or remove fields.

Does the replication will send this commands to the SLAVE without user
intervention?

I run bucardo for replication, but this feature doesn't work, we need
to manually do it on the
SLAVE and some other steps to have both DB sync.

We already know how to do it, bucardo works.

Just wondering if PSQL can handle this automatically?

Thanks.